TFNSW – VMS Power Supply Tumut & Pine Valley
Tobco recently accomplished a comprehensive project encompassing the provision and implementation of two Variable Message Signs (VMS) at Pine Valley and Tumut locations.
These VMS signs are instrumental in facilitating the efficient regulation of traffic on the Snowy Mountains Highway near Cooma and Tumut during the winter snow season. The project involved the completion of both civil and electrical works, demonstrating Tobco’s capability in executing comprehensive and integrated solutions.
TOBCO’s scope includes:
- Supply and installation of all plant and material.
- Under boring the Snowy Mountains Highway at both locations
- Trenching, backfilling and permanent restoration
- Wire up Main Switch Board.
- Traffic Management
- Level 2 works to connect and commission VMS
Both sites were completed on time and on budget.