TFNSW – Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station
TOBCO has recently completed works for TfNSW by constructing four Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Stations required on the Rozelle Interchange Project. These stations are required to monitor and report on air-borne pollutants to ensure the Project is not having a detrimental effect on surrounding air quality.
For each site TOBCO was engaged to establish concrete foundations and permanent electrical connections in residential and congested areas to ensure the systems are accurate and provide continuous monitoring.
- clearing and grubbing of each site location in preparation for the concrete slab
- establish foundations for concrete slabs
- form, reinforce and pour insitu concrete slab foundations for the monitoring station
- form, reinforce and pour insitu concrete anchor blocks for mast anchors
- apply and complete ASP2 connection to Ausgrid network including supply and install of MSB
- trenching and cabling installation
- supply and install of perimeter security fencing and lockable access gates to each monitoring station