Project Update – Kamilaroi Highway Stormwater upgrade – Baan Baa
Over the past few months NSW has seen an incredible amount of rain which have hindered construction projects all over the state.
In spite of this TOBCO’s crews have worked tirelessly and have been able to successful complete 4 out of 7 stormwater culvert upgrades for the Kamilaroi Highway safety upgrade in Northern NSW.
TOBCO’s work has included:
- Upgrades to 7 culverts over 2.5km of highway
- Extension of existing infrastructure
- Excavation and demolition of existing infrastructure
- Installation of new culverts and backfill
- Construction of Insitu headwalls
- Reinstatement of pavements
With the unpredictability of the weather TOBCO has completed the work in a staged approach to minimise the risk of rework and maintain a quality outcome for the client.
If you need any civil works undertaken be sure to get in contact with our estimating team on 02 84159 899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Well done #teamtobco