Fern Creek Transmission Overhead to Underground Relocation
TOBCO has recently completed a 33kV Transmission overhead to underground relocation on the Ausgrid Network for Northern Beaches council.
The site is a new development in Warriewood and the scope included:
- removal of existing transmission poles and associated overheads conductors,
- extension of the current underground network,
- excavation, installation of conduits and backfill
- replacement of a Transmission pole.
- Installation of 1600mm2 cables
- Transmission UGOH connections
- Testing and commissioning
Works were mainly performed by TOBCO internal labour with specialist transmission cable jointers to assist with commissioning.
Get in touch with TOBCO for any Ausgrid work, from residential undergrounding to transmission line construction.