Construction of Temporary Semi-Permanent Housing – Coraki NSW
TOBCO commenced works on a significant Civil project in Coraki NSW for Bennett Constructions, part of the Lipman Group. The project involves construction of temporary semi-permanent housing as part of the NSW Government flood relief villages program which is being implemented in response to the recent floods in NSW. The temporary housing provides a safe and secure home to families affected by the floods as the community begins to rebuild.
TOBCO’s scope includes the civil work for the temporary accommodation site which will consist of:
- Service search and positive identification of services
- Removal of redundant services
- Construction of the earthworks, stormwater and roads
- Construction of concrete footpaths and driveways, kerbs and spoon drains
- Installation of building foundations, tie downs, decks, handrails, and patios for 57 units
- Excavation of electrical service trenches.
TOBCO will provide updates throughout the project and is looking forward to delivering this work for Bennet Constructions.