- THE OPPORTUNITY:
This role organises and supervises employees, materials and equipment on associated projects for clients who are undertaking construction works in the civil engineering and utilities industries.
A Civil Supervisor performs the following tasks:
- Hold daily meetings with your teams and ensure notes/minutes are taken and all hazards and safety issues are identified and addressed at this meeting, minutes and sign off to be captured using the Pre-start on the Go Canvas App.
- Submit Daily Diaries on a daily basis as set out on the Companies Go Canvas App, include all records of work completed, variations and Photographic evidence
- Liaising with compliance officers, setting up site safely, planning the work with crew leaders, identify major risks, and identify long lead items.
- Ensure new starters are introduced to the team and are given support to be productive and efficient.
- Ensure subcontractors and suppliers are onboarded as per TOBCO’s operating procedure prior to commencement of the works.
- Meets construction budget and daily targets as set out by the Engineers by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variations; implementing corrective actions
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identify risks early and inform Engineers as soon as you become aware of them.
- Keep records of all costs and provide invoices, dockets, time sheets and receipts as soon as practically possible to the Engineers.
- Attend meetings with the management team to discuss progress and business-related activities.
- Carry out project administration and liaison with network authorities and client with the upmost due diligence to ensure negative feedback or non-conformances are not received
- Ensure the safety of all personnel onsite when carrying out work, identify training required, right equipment for the project, administer and record risks on work sites and the training given to work crews
- Attend pre-start project meetings when required.
- As a senior member of the team, represent the new business as a positive and progressive business at all times.
- Provide leadership in all areas of safety, quality and environmental core values of the business.
For the email submissions send to email@example.com